Tuesday, April 19, 2016

QUANTUM PHYSICS AND LOVE RELATIONSHIPS

QUANTUM PHYSICS AND LOVE RELATIONSHIPS
     A couple years back, I was invited to hang out with a friend of mine and his girlfriend at a hipster bar in SoBro (South Broad Ripple). When I arrived, I was surprised to find a bevy of young hot 20/30 year olds had joined the party. A couple of these ladies were single with kids. Most were tattooed. All of them could turn heads. And here was this 50+ year old in the midst of these women with absolutely nothing in common (generationally) and fearing would drag this get together to a close. Once my buddy Rudy explained that I was 'an agent', his 'agent' in fact and that I was in commercials, the tide had turned as it had so many times before in so many earlier years. Now, for a moment, I was cool again. (As if I ever lost being cool!)  I was holding court. I was relevant. I was hip.
     Throughout the evening, they would individually buzz around me, as if to give me a private audition. Maybe, a little flirt.
     'Am I hot enough to be in commercials?'
     'Yes! You are! So dump your boyfriend and let's go find a place where we can go look at some etchings!'
     But alas, no! They were looking at me as if I was a man with some sage advice that could inspire them in some way. The topic I came up with that night? Quantum Physics and Quantum Relationships. Here is how it works:
1. In the atomic state, certain measurements do not match what is predicted normally.
2. An atom (or group of them) will perform one way, but put it under a microscope they act differently. As if measuring them made them react differently.
3. Now, relationships can continue on a set path... until one partner or both partners stop to try to figure out where they are in the relationship. In fact, measuring it.
4. The relationship takes a new path when being measured. Always has, always will.
     That was it. I was a Love Doctor... a Gorgeous Gal's Guru. We all shared a laugh. The ladies opened up and started revealing stories of failed relationships, dates, men! My buddy Rudy sat opened mouth as I was holding court.
     Unfortunately, the night for a 50+ year old ends sooner than 30 year old (when the 50+ year old can't wake early to teach kids acting classes after a night with 30 year old hotties any more). I got hugs, a kiss or two.. a couple phone numbers.. and the ego boost I had missed for awhile. Next topic?
Love and time travel!
_____________________________________________________


Be sure to read my other works!
Check out

_________________________________________________

Download or Stream Classic Movies
100% Legal

_________________________________________________

Creative Kids Talent Workshop
Fundraiser

     _________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment