Friday, May 20, 2016

The Relationship is Ending... I Hear Ringing!




When a couple breaks up the result leads to situations that tend to become quite delicate. Will I still be able to face her/his friends? Will my family support my decision? How did I learn to put that long list of expletives together, so eloquently, when I last called to tell them how I really felt?

Breaking up is a time bomb. And we all end up at ground zero at some point.

So imagine that the relationship was a nice pool of water.Like a pond or that baby pool you inherited from a neighborlady because she thought the kids would like it, but you would have preferred to see your partner in it with you wrestling in jello. But now you have dropped a stone in that pool. It causes a ripple effect. Many of outgoing rings represent where you are during the break up.

Ground zero... It's over for one of you...or both! But it has reached finality!
Ring one... Why? Oh dear God! Why? You cry out! I am worthless, my life is over! I will never find anyone. I will be alone!
Ring two... Screw them! I am better than them! I will show them!
Ring three... No more relationships I will build myself into a new person.
Ring four... Time to self destruct. Drink, gamble, shop or eat.
Ring five... Recovery through friends, family or cheap meaningless affairs! Yay!
Ring six... Ah...screw it! It wasn't worth it.
Ring seven... What's on TV
Ring eight .... I need new stuff. Including a worthless dating relationship that will end when I want.
Ring nine... {Yawn!} Everyone you know is bored with your story.Time to get a joke book, go to or better yet hold a party and be the same old...er...improved you.
Ring 10... You see your ex and are able to say a civil hello. Wish them the best... and then later...call their new partner and ask for the name of that herpes preventative cream your partner was using. Just kidding.

RING 10... You start to forget their name, pet peeves,
and why you broke up in the first place and you have resolved the nonsense.

Want monogamy? Marry a Swan! OK let's look at these two scenarios. Men used to love Pam Anderson. She was like a Barbie doll come to life. Women loved the movie Pretty Woman. So... do men like the fantasy of being with a stripper and women love the fairy tale that a rich man will save them? Pam Anderson is a plastic Hollywood icon. Julia Roberts played a whore. But given the chance a man WOULD run away with from any home situation with Pam Anderson and a boatload of her income.. And women WOULD take a rich businessman/Richard Gere saving them and leave their partner at the drop of a hat! Written while tongue is securely in cheek!

The Wizard of Oz said hearts were made to be broken. But then again the Tin Man was pretty much a play toy himself. So enjoy yourself... your time off from relationships... because you will be starting a new one soon enough ...and the process starts all over again!

_____________________________________________________


Be sure to read my other works!
Check out

_________________________________________________

Download or Stream Classic Movies
100% Legal

_________________________________________________

Creative Kids Talent Workshop
Fundraiser

     _________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment